Team Deadly Sones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Team Deadly Sones car audio forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

just to say hello and thank you

Go down 
+3
Dylan
XquisitesoundZ
BeatzWagon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BeatzWagon

just to say hello and thank you  Empty
PostSubject: just to say hello and thank you    just to say hello and thank you  Empty9/25/2011, 9:22 am

hi everyone my name is Dustin Brunelle
i am new to this sport and looking to get into it really fast just wanted to say thanks to paul for getting me started and thanks to everyone else for all the support and help its great to know people like you guys ...cause it is hard to get any work done unless you deal with factory or one of them box stores so again thanks alot and cant wait to meet up again and do some testing or maybe another comp or something thanks again
Back to top Go down
XquisitesoundZ
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: just to say hello and thank you    just to say hello and thank you  Empty9/25/2011, 10:28 am

Welcome bro and PPPPPFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Factory those guys are chumps bro lol. But ya we will get you to the 150 club dont you worry Wink lol. Oh BTW your girl works at zehers eh my girl is the produce manager there said she works for her. Small world man
Back to top Go down
Dylan

PostSubject: Re: just to say hello and thank you    just to say hello and thank you  Empty9/25/2011, 10:30 pm

welcome. wish we could have stuck around a little longer, but had to get home before it got dark since we had no alt!
Back to top Go down
DeadlySones
Admin
DeadlySones

PostSubject: Re: just to say hello and thank you    just to say hello and thank you  Empty9/26/2011, 6:02 am

Welcome bro, nice to meet you.

Dylan! Hope you guys made it home O.K. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.deadlysonesamprepair.com
Theresa
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: just to say hello and thank you    just to say hello and thank you  Empty9/26/2011, 8:17 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
TheProdigy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: just to say hello and thank you    just to say hello and thank you  Empty9/26/2011, 11:13 am

Welcome Bro! Feel free to start a log in member builds or to inquire about any box designs or ideas in fabrication section.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

PostSubject: Re: just to say hello and thank you    just to say hello and thank you  Empty9/26/2011, 7:14 pm

made it home fine. stock alts back in. should have ours back in a couple days.
Back to top Go down
TheProdigy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: just to say hello and thank you    just to say hello and thank you  Empty9/27/2011, 12:28 am

Good to hear guys
Back to top Go down
$D.T.P-G.T.P$
Moderators
$D.T.P-G.T.P$

PostSubject: Re: just to say hello and thank you    just to say hello and thank you  Empty10/1/2011, 10:32 pm

Welcome bro!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.anthony420.webs.com/
BeatzWagon

PostSubject: Re: just to say hello and thank you    just to say hello and thank you  Empty1/10/2012, 8:53 am

been a while just thought i would say hi see if there is any new builds out there and to let everyone know factory auto sound is re doing all the work they did and if they can figure out the problem taking it all back and giving me a full refund just thought i would let you guys know gonna have some money to do a team TDS build in the BEATZ WAGON so i really hope they can't fix it i would like to use the 5000 better then a fucking alpine screen and 2 15's fags i hate those guys so much went there yesterday and wanted to punch the fucking guys out and now i got to wait 2 weeks to get the work done and they need my truck all fucking day that so stupid but all is well hope it gets fixed or not could care less anymore hate those guys
Back to top Go down
XquisitesoundZ
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: just to say hello and thank you    just to say hello and thank you  Empty1/10/2012, 9:32 am

You should just ask for your money back bro, fuk those guys get you a 100.1 and 2 nice subs and batts for that money.
Back to top Go down
DeadlySones
Admin
DeadlySones

PostSubject: Re: just to say hello and thank you    just to say hello and thank you  Empty1/10/2012, 9:35 am

think your missing a 1 for that amp.... 1100.1?
Back to top Go down
http://www.deadlysonesamprepair.com
Dylan

PostSubject: Re: just to say hello and thank you    just to say hello and thank you  Empty1/10/2012, 2:35 pm

take the day off work and tell them you want to watch everything they do to your truck. if they say no just ask for your money back and you will go elsewhere as all you have had is problems. they should know better then to try and run that much power off stock electrical.
Back to top Go down
BeatzWagon

PostSubject: Re: just to say hello and thank you    just to say hello and thank you  Empty1/10/2012, 6:58 pm

so lets get a group of OBS guys to go with me and throw down if i have to show them OBS is taking over the city and the province soon to be the world haha but if any one can come appointment is at 9 am tues the 24th of jan thanks guys for all your help
Back to top Go down
BeatzWagon

PostSubject: Re: just to say hello and thank you    just to say hello and thank you  Empty1/17/2012, 10:12 pm

ya dylan you think they would know that it is too much power for stock and you think they would have said that before throwing all that in there there messed up i have my app on tues and i am going to stay there all day with those guys i am so sick of this stereo and i paid so much and cant touch it even if i wanted to cause the stupid warranty but that is almost up anyways so they better get it right this time or ya they can take it all back and just let me do my own build so i will let you guys know how it goes on tues and go from there might be looking for some new stereo equipment
Back to top Go down
Dylan

PostSubject: Re: just to say hello and thank you    just to say hello and thank you  Empty1/17/2012, 10:14 pm

if im on nights ill go with you... or meet you there..

i would just tell them to take it out and give you back yoru money and you will go else where all you have had is problems with it and you dont want that headache all over again.
Back to top Go down
BeatzWagon

PostSubject: Re: just to say hello and thank you    just to say hello and thank you  Empty1/18/2012, 10:42 am

dylan it is at 9 am on the 24th of jan at factory auto sound if you are serious i will see ya there and i could use someone that is knowledgeable about this stuff that way they cant screw with me this time i would really appreciate it that would be a great help i am at the point of telling them to take it back that is what i said at the last meeting with them and they said oh dont know if my boss will do that so we will see i guess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just to say hello and thank you    just to say hello and thank you  Empty

Back to top Go down

just to say hello and thank you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Deadly Sones :: New to TDS forum? :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: